Thursday, February 19, 2009

TI7IBI6!

msg: coffee at 6? with my eyes half open i look at the time on the top of the mobile screen its 5:00pm.
the little khayzaranas in my head: aroo7? ee roo7ay laish la2 a7san min i5yasich bil frash.. fee wagt abadil? ee.. shalbis? black pants no no grey dress and ponytail.
after laying on the bed for 15minutes i drag myself to the bathroom, wash up, put on a few touches of makeup and dressup to go.

I zigzag between lanes and flashed some lights here and there till i reached the coffe shop.

I stand there waiting for my turn to come, i place my order: 1 white chocolate mocha no whipp then i turn to s7aila goolela ur order.. then i turned trying to scan the place when suddenly the other philipino all cheery says: how r u maaam?
me: im good thanx (with a not as cheery smile as he has on)
him: comostaka :D
me: !!!!!!!: and i turn to give him my back and i see s7aila laughing her gutts off!
khayzaranas in my head: la la la mu min9ija.. he thinks im philipinoo!!!... tawne ga3da min il NOOM!! 7marrr 7aqeeer!! oo im not that white!!!! la yes u r:) nooo:'(
me: s7aila chub maytha7ik

kamalna ga3datna oo ib mo5ii mit7ab6a oo 8arart ini barkab il 9a6i7 oo ba5ithli tan!! abe wa7id igooli kaysahaii mu comostaka! ba9eeer soodaaaaa.. iffff 7arniii lail7een

5 comments:

Mu.Sij said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL 7abeebti khayzarana ;* a36ech shwaya min tani ? a7er :$
yalla t3ishin o taklin '3airha :P comstaka ha ?:P

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL

walah shakelkom weneseeen :P

i like fuunny blogs :P

Mu.Sij said...

mersooo ekht zwena :p

khayzarana said...

looooooooool thnx zwena:P

Aishah said...

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak ;*