Sunday, March 29, 2009

WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES

Once upon a time there was a princess. Along came a prince who asked her if she'd like to ride on his white horse. She said, "I'd like to take a ride on your horse, but I can't right now because I'm little busy getting my own horse. Go ride off into the sunset without me, and I'll catch up to you a little later." Suddenly, the prince is dumbfounded. He's never heard anything like this before. Something clicks inside him, and it starts a fire within him that he can't put out, because she doesn't need him. And then he says,"I have to be with her for the rest of my life."

Then they fall in love, marry and ride off into the sunset. and then she tortures him... lovingly ever after.

xoxo

REINA

12 comments:

Aishah said...

Im going to buy that book now :D
bye bye hehe Virgin Store here I come ;P

Fajorie™ said...

hehe i guess thats what they call of circle of life ;p
i think i am going to be a bitch in order to get married HUFFF

Aishah said...

bought the book ;D
Bitchyness is just around the corner :P

zwena said...

shelsalfaaaaaaaaaa

aishaa bashraay 7elo alketaab ?? a6eer ashtere ana b3d ?? :P

Reina said...

yenfa3 yenfa3 wayed :p

Aishah said...

Zwena: 7ad oma ro7ay ishtireeh :P
hahaha tawni badya ;) bas u have to be patient with all the lessons o always have a pencil to jot down the important points ;D

Mu.Sij said...

i read the book bas lail7en ma khalasta ma t7son ashya' wayd matloog lena ;/?
o elsara7a ta3abt nafsyan a7s relationships shay wayd sa3b ! madrii i never had one bas e7sas :(

khayzarana said...

mu isma why men love bitches? hatha sequel?

ana abe mola5a9 ayshay muhim goleelina aishah aw mu sij... (wa7da malha 5ilg tigra)

Reina said...

Read the book ! trust me u need to be a bitch LOL:P ra7 et3arfeen shino qa9dhom when u read it :P

Mu.Sij said...

khal akhle9 why men love bitches now o akml why men marry bitches washoof akhrt'ha ma3a hal reyayel ely ya ana ya uhma lol ( tawni ga3da min elnoom msta3sra o feni shar ! )

Fulla said...

mashalla 3ala rifejaatiy il san3een 5osh ta3loom "BE BITCHES" ;D
ana magarait il kitab bas my friend reads it o ta36eeni il mola5a9 il mofeed ;)
kil ma ashoofha ta36eeni dars 3an what i have to do :P

Anonymous said...

those books are by far the BEST books I have ever read..And they start working instantly..I am passing these books along to all my girlfriends who need it !! And their daughters so they get a head start !